Conspiracy theorist Rodney Howard-Browne, best known for his “Holy Laughter”-based religious ceremonies, decided to hold an in-person church service over the weekend because I assume he doesn’t give a damn about his congregation. He said beforehand, “we’re raising up revivalists, not pansies.”
Turns out he’s raising up fellow conspiracists.
Among his lies to The River church in Tampa Bay, Florida:
- COVID-19 is a “phantom plague.”
- It was created by the Chinese government to tank the U.S. economy.
- The media is run by Communists.
- There’s a 75% chance the positive test is negative.
- Any vaccine will just be a Big Pharma scam.
- The outbreak was “planned” at a 2019 event organized by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
- The “deep state” is feeding Donald Trump misinformation.
- The World Health Organization is conducting “medical tyranny” by telling countries how they ought to respond.
- Our government has deployed the military for a soon-to-happen war against our national enemies.
How is it possible that, during a pandemic, Howard-Browne was the most dangerous threat to his congregation?
(via Right Wing Watch)