In our latest podcast, Jessica and I discussed the past week in politics and atheism.
– The atheist politician who created a “men’s rights” subreddit (above). What’s up with him?
– Is the star of The Handmaid’s Tale avoiding the word “feminist” because she’s a Scientologist?
– Did a Christian homeless shelter actually make a wise strategic decision when it rejected money from a gay chorus to appease other donors?
– If a Christian university imposes severe restrictions on the type of material students are exposed to, what are they actually learning?
– Why would a woman want to be harassed by someone like Bill O’Reilly?
– Why would the mayor of San Antonio say godlessness was the root cause of generational poverty?
– Why was the IRS visiting Benny Hinn‘s ministries?
We’d love to hear your thoughts on the podcast. If you have any suggestions for people we should chat with, please leave them in the comments, too.
You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Google Play, stream all the episodes on SoundCloud or Stitcher, or just listen to the whole thing below. Our RSS feed is here.
And if you like what you’re hearing, please consider supporting this site on Patreon and leaving us a positive rating!