In our latest podcast, Jessica and I discussed the past week in politics and atheism.
We discussed some pressing questions:
– Why did Arizona Republicans oppose an atheist invocation delivered by State Rep. Athena Salman (above)?
– Is it ethical to tell a dying man that Donald Trump was impeached?
– Would you vote for a Democrat who once ran a psychic network?
– When your child narrowly averts tragedy, is it reasonable for religious parents to thank God?
– Is Christianity a religion or something else?
We’d love to hear your thoughts on the podcast. If you have any suggestions for people we should chat with, please leave them in the comments, too.
You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Google Play, stream all the episodes on SoundCloud or Stitcher, or just listen to the whole thing below. Our RSS feed is here.
And if you like what you’re hearing, please consider supporting this site on Patreon and leaving us a positive rating!
(Image via Facebook)