In our latest podcast, Jessica and I discussed the past week in politics and atheism.
We discussed some pressing questions:
– Should you protest a Chick-fil-A on campus?
– What effect will Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch have on a major church/state separation case?
– Should a church be allowed to have a police force?
– Why isn’t the media talking about how the San Bernardino shooter was an outspoken Christian?
– What do you have to believe in to be a True Christian?
– Why do we still have blue laws?
– Do atheists need to have more babies?
– Is the Bible Bee like the Spelling Bee?
– How will Republicans sneak the Johnson Amendment repeal through?
– Can reality TV shows like Survivor and The Bachelor offer a benefit to society?
We’d love to hear your thoughts on the podcast. If you have any suggestions for people we should chat with, please leave them in the comments, too.
You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Google Play, stream all the episodes on SoundCloud or Stitcher, or just listen to the whole thing below. Our RSS feed is here.
And if you like what you’re hearing, please consider supporting this site on Patreon and leaving us a positive rating!
(Image via Shutterstock)