In our latest podcast, Jessica and I discussed the past week in politics and atheism.
We discussed some pressing questions:
– Why does Vice President Mike Pence have to eat alone?
– Why can’t ultra-Orthodox Jews handle looking at a picture of Smurfette?
– Who fears death more: Atheists or the devoutly religious?
– Why did a Texas Republican use the Bible to justify taking food stamps away from poor people?
– Was it fair to criticize an elderly woman who thanked God for the wrong reasons?
– What did we make of the Netflix movie The Most Hated Woman In America?
We’d love to hear your thoughts on the podcast. If you have any suggestions for people we should chat with, please leave them in the comments, too.
You can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or Google Play, stream all the episodes on SoundCloud or Stitcher, or just listen to the whole thing below. Our RSS feed is here.
And if you like what you’re hearing, please consider supporting this site on Patreon and leaving us a positive rating!
(Image via Shutterstock)