Our latest podcast guest is, well, me. I answered your questions for the full episode!
The questions include:
– How can we help the “victims of religion”?
– What are the differences between atheists who were once religious and those who have never been religious?
– Are there any original atheism-related thoughts left to have?
– How has the pressure to generate content changed the way that you interact with people and respond to issues?
– Am I less “friendly” than I used to be?
– How did I go from math teacher to full-time atheism blogger? And how much does that pay?
– What tips do I have for young atheists trying to start a secular school group?
– Have I ever been discriminated against due to my beliefs?
– What are the positives of religion and the negatives of atheism?
– How can “Nones” organize better to leverage our increasing numbers into political and social action?
– What do I do to produce so much content?
– Will I be speaking at the upcoming Reason Rally and how should it be different from the first?
– Why bother with YouTube and podcasting?
– Since the religious demographics are shifting so rapidly right now, will we continue heading down the “right path” as a country?
– Why do you talk over your guests during podcasts?
– Why do I post so many articles and videos on marginal preachers and religious people?
– How do I select guest bloggers?
– Will religion ever disappear completely?
– How will my wife and I deal with religion with regards to our child?
We’d love to hear your thoughts on the podcast. If you have any suggestions for people we should chat with, please leave them in the comments, too.