That’s Fetus Jesus with a Halo. (Which is also a great band name.)
This leads to a number of questions:
- When the mother gives birth, will the halo produce complications?
- Christmas does start with Christ. Thank you, Captain Obvious. Did you know Catholic starts with Cat? *Meow*
- “He came as a baby”? Did anyone think Jesus came out as a fully-formed, bearded man…?
- “He’s on his way”? He damn well better be. Or he’s going to kill his mother. I have learned no new information from this statement.
- Was ultrasound technology available when Jesus was born…? Nope. The Christians who made this ad created the image from scratch, just like they did with the stories about Jesus in the first place.
Any other issues come to mind?
(Thanks to Joe for the link!)