I received an email from someone who had a few questions for atheists who work in the business world.
I’m purposely not mentioning others details from the email, but I think the questions can stand alone, and I’m especially curious how atheists would respond to 2, 4 and 5.
1. What role does forgiveness play in your work with employees?
2. How would you extend favor to an employee who is encountering difficulties?
3. What is your view of the importance of an applicant’s sexual orientation?
4. If your company has a bonus structure or profit sharing plan, how generous are you with your employees when it comes to profit sharing?
5. To whom do you attribute the success you’ve had in your business?
(Thanks to Amy for the link!)