As I mentioned before, there’s a party on Friday in Chicago for anyone who’d like to attend! It’s at Howl at the Moon, a dueling piano bar.
All the details are here, but here are the highlights:
- Free cover if you get in before 7:00 p.m.
- Your first two drinks cost $1 each
- “Exclusive” drink specials till 10:00 p.m.
- A complimentary (non-vegetarian-friendly) buffet before 7:00 p.m.
- $5 validated parking for the entire evening (after 5PM) at the State and Kinzie garage.
- You can invite a date (or three, if you swing that way). As long as he is not prettier than me.
You must be 21. Just give them my name at the door!
I plan to get there around 6:00 p.m.
If you stop by, please say hello 🙂