I could use your help to generate a long list of questions (in preparation for an interview).
The topic: You used to be religious, but you no longer believe that a god exists. What questions would you have as a brand new atheist?
Here’s the type of stuff I’m looking for:
- What caused that transition?
- How do you make it through the day without God after relying on one for so long?
- Should you tell anybody you’re an atheist?
- If so, how do you come out to your family, friends, and colleagues?
- What do you do in a time of crisis if you no longer think praying will help?
What else would you want to know if you just lost your faith?
I realize it’s a vague question, but ny suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!